Tags are keywords that you can give to artefacts and pages in your portfolio to find them more easily later on.
A site administrator must have the tag cloud enabled for you to use this feature.
4.8.1. Tag cloud¶
You can see your tag cloud in the sidebar when you are in the Content and Portfolio areas. Configure how many different tags you wish to display in your tag cloud in your account settings.
- Click on the Tags heading to be taken to all your tags.
- Click on any tag to see all artefacts and pages from your portfolio area that have this tag associated.
The more you use a tag for your files, journal entries and pages, the bigger its font size in the tag cloud.
4.8.2. My tags¶
On the My tags page you see all your tags and the artefacts and pages associated with them. You have a number of filter options to show only the resources that you wish to see.
- The default view is to sort your tags alphabetically. Capitalised tags are treated before non-capitalised tags.
- You can also sort tags by frequency showing the most frequently used tags first.
- You can click on any tag and filter the artefacts and pages you have according to them. The number in parentheses tells you how many times a tag occurs in your resources.
- The filter term is repeated.
- You can sort the results by their title or date.
- You can filter your results by specific artefact types or just show portfolio pages.
- The title of a resource, its description if available and its associated tags are displayed.
- The creation date and time as well as the type of resource is shown.
- Click the Edit tags button to make changes to your tags.
4.8.3. Edit tags¶
You can edit your tags to correct spelling mistakes or delete a tag.
- Select the tag that you want to edit.
- Once you have selected your tag, it is highlighted in bold in the list and two new boxes appear. You can provide the new name for your tag under Name.
- Click the Submit button to save your change.
- Alternatively, click the Delete button to delete this tag.
- You can also click on the My tags button to be taken back to the overview page of all your tags and their associated resources.