Tags are keywords that you can give to artefacts and pages in your portfolio to find them more easily later on.
A site administrator must have the tag cloud enabled for you to use this feature.
4.12.1. Tag cloud¶
You can see your tag cloud in the sidebar when you are in the Content and Portfolio areas. Configure how many different tags you wish to display in your tag cloud in your account settings.
- Click on the Tags heading to be taken to all your tags.
- Click on any tag to see all artefacts and pages from your portfolio area that have this tag associated.
The more you use a tag for your files, journal entries and pages, the bigger its font size in the tag cloud.
4.12.2. My tags¶
On the My tags page you see all your tags and the artefacts and pages associated with them. You have a number of filter options to show only the resources that you wish to see.
- Sort tags alphabetically: The default view is to sort your tags alphabetically.
- Sort tags by frequency: You can also sort tags by frequency showing the most frequently used tags first.
- You can click on any tag and filter the content items and pages you have for it. The number in parentheses tells you how many times a tag occurs in your resources.
- Search results for: The tag you filtered on is displayed.
- Filter results by: You can filter your results by specific content types or just show portfolio pages or collections.
- Sort results by: You can sort the results by their name or creation date.
- The title of a resource, its description if available, its associated tags, creation date and time as well as the type of resource are displayed.
- Click the Edit this tag button to make changes to the tag that is currently the filter.
- Click the Edit tags button to make changes to your tags.
4.12.3. Edit tags¶
You can edit your tags to correct spelling mistakes or delete a tag.
- Select a tag to edit: Select the tag that you want to edit. Once you have selected your tag, it is highlighted in bold in the list and two new boxes appear.
- Name: You can provide the new name for your tag by replacing the old one. This field is mandatory.
- Click the Submit button to save your change.
- Alternatively, click the Delete button to delete this tag entirely. All occurrences of it will be removed.
- You can also click the My tags button to be taken back to the overview page of all your tags and their associated resources.