5.7. Shared pages¶
This page lists the most recently modified or commented on pages that have been shared with:
- you directly
- you as a friend
- you as a member of a group
Not displayed are pages that have only been shared with:
- the public
- all logged-in users
That means, if a page has been shared with all logged-in users and in addition with you, you see the page on your shared pages. Otherwise, it does not appear here.
The shared pages are a quick way to find the pages that you may be most interested in looked at.
You cannot add or delete anything from this page. It is a display page only.
- You can filter the pages that have been shared with you by title, desctiption and tags or by tags only.
- The title and author of the page are linked so that you can jump to them quickly.
- The description of the page as well as the tags are displayed.
- You see the number of comments on each page.
- The beginning of the latest comment on the page as well as its author and the date are displayed.
- By clicking on the View comment button you can read the entire comment.