5.8. Shared pages¶
On this page you can list the most recently modified or commented on pages that have been shared with:
- you directly
- you as a friend
- you as a member of a group
- you as a member of an institution
- all logged-in users
- the public (excluding secret URLs)
The default search options are:
- Search the title, description and tags of a page.
- Sort the results by last update or last comment.
- Show results of pages that have been shared with you directly, as a friend or a member of a group.
You can adjust these default settings in the advanced options.
The Shared pages are a quick way to find the pages that you may be most interested in.
You cannot add or delete anything from this page. It is a display page only.
- Search by title, description and tags of a page per default. More search options are provided under Advanced options.
- Search within: Limit your search results to the word(s) found in the title, description or tags of a page or search only within tags.
- Sort results by: You can sort the results by the following options:
- Last update or comment
- Last update
- Shared with: Select the group of people with whom the page(s) you search for must have been shared. You can select multiple options:
- My groups
- My institutions
- Logged-in users
- Public - you only see this option if the site / institution administrator allowed public pages
- The title and author of the page are linked for you to jump to them quickly. You also see when the page was last updated.
- The description of the page as well as the tags are displayed if the author provided them.
- Tags on your own pages are linked for you to easily jump to them on the My tags page.
- You see the number of comments on each page.
- The beginning of the latest comment on the page as well as its author and the date are displayed.
- By clicking on the View comment link, you can read the entire comment.